Welcome To Treat - A Health and Wellbeing Clinic In Norwich
You can now book an appointment Online
You are still required to follow the Coronavirus procedures:
- Fill in the Covid19 Consent Form prior to your treatment. This will be on your initial treatment email.
- Arrive five minutes before your initial treatment if you are a new client to treat.
- Arrive on time for your Follow Up Treatments.
- Wear a Blue Surgical IIR Face Mask (Unless you are exempt).
- Sanitise your hands as soon as you have entered the Clinic.
- Have your temperature taken prior to every appointment.
- Social Distance as much as possible in the Clinic.
- Pay by card, contactless payments preferred. (Cash is only accepted by some Therapists)
STAY AT HOME:
- If you feel unwell
- If you have a new continuous cough, high temperature, lack or change in taste or smell.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has symptoms of Covid19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid19 in the last 10 days, please take a PCR test and gain a negative result prior to any treatments.
- If you have been contacted by Track & Trace and told to self isolate for 10 days.
Therapists and Reception staff will continue to wear a Blue Surgical IIR face masks and PPE.
We will continue with our extremely high cleaning and hygiene standards.
Please do not book a treatment 24-48 hours prior or post Covid19 Vaccine/Booster Injection. As you may feel unwell.
We have completed our risk assessment and have taken all the necessary actions to ensure Treat is Covid secure. Our risk assessment has been externally checked by Red Cat Partnership, (local experts in Health and Safety).
Gift Vouchers are available from our treat reception team or you can now purchase Online Gift Cards.
Please contact treat Reception Team 01603 514195
Reception is available:
Morning: Mon to Sat 9am-1pm
Afternoon: Tue to Fri 2:30pm-4pm
or outside of these times you can always email.
Director: Rebecca Geanty and Team