Welcome To Treat - A Health & Wellbeing Clinic In Norwich
You can now book an appointment Online
If you need access to a downstairs Treatment Room please call treat reception to make sure you are allocated one. Even if you have added this information to your online booking, as this can be missed!
Even though many restrictions have been relaxed, Covid-19 is still considered a significant work place risk. For this reason Treat has completed a risk assessment of our premises and concluded that the following measures should remain in place to continue to mitigate Covid as best we can.
- Fill in the Covid19 Consent Form prior to your treatment. This will be on your initial treatment email.
- Wear a Blue Surgical IIR Face Mask (Unless you are exempt).
- Sanitise your hands as soon as you have entered the Clinic.
- Have your temperature taken prior to every appointment.
- Social Distance as much as possible in the Clinic.
- Pay by card, contactless payments preferred. (Cash is only accepted by some Therapists)
- Therapists and Reception staff will continue to wear a Blue Surgical IIR face masks and PPE.
- We will continue to ventilate our treatment rooms between clients. And will keep our cleaning and hygiene standards extremely high.
STAY AT HOME:
- If you feel unwell!
- If you have a new continuous cough, high temperature, headache, sore throat, shortness of breath, aching body, diarrhea or vomiting, lack or change in taste or smell.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has symptoms of Covid19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid19 in the last 10 days, please take a PCR test and gain a negative result prior to any treatments.
Please do not book a treatment 24-48 hours prior or post Covid19 Vaccine/Booster Injection. As you may feel unwell.
We have completed a new risk assessment and have taken all the necessary actions to ensure Treat is Covid secure. Our risk assessment has been externally checked by Red Cat Partnership, (local experts in Health and Safety).
Gift Vouchers are available from our treat reception team or you can purchase an Online Gift Card
Please contact treat Reception Team 01603 514195
Reception is available:
Mornings: Mon to Sat 9am-1pm
Afternoons: Tue to Fri 2:30pm-4pm
or outside of these times you can always email.
Director: Rebecca Geanty and Team