Welcome To Treat - A Health and Wellbeing Clinic In Norwich
"We are live, you can now Book Online "
We have a few last minute ordering or treatments to sort as we had a technical issue with these but you can still make a booking.
Covid Update, December 2021
Treat will be keeping all of our previous Covid19 procedures in place.
You will still be required to:
- Fill in the Covid19 Consent Form prior to your treatment (the link is attached to your Appointment Confirmation Email)
- Arrive five minutes before your initial treatment if you are a new client to treat.
- Arrive on time for your Follow Up Treatments. (Please do not arrive early as we have no waiting room and don't want clients congregating outside the Clinic)
- Wear a Blue Surgical IIR Face Mask (Unless you are exempt) please call to discuss with your therapist prior to treatment
- Sanitise your hands as soon as you are welcomed into the Clinic.
- Have your temperature taken prior to every appointment.
- Social Distance as much as possible in the Clinic.
- Pay by card, contactless payments preferred. (Cash is only accepted by some Therapists)
STAY AT HOME:
- If you feel unwell
- If you have a new continuous cough, high temperature, lack or change in taste or smell.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has symptoms of Covid19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have had contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid19 in the last 10 days, please take a PCR test and gain a negative result prior to any treatments.
- If you have been contacted by Track & Trace and told to self isolate for 10 days.
Therapists and Reception staff will continue to wear a Blue Surgical IIR face masks and PPE.
We will continue with our extremely high cleaning and hygiene standards.
Please do not book a treatment 24-48 hours prior or post Covid19 Vaccine Injection. As you may feel unwell.
We have completed our risk assessment and have taken all the necessary actions to ensure Treat is Covid secure. Our risk assessment has been externally checked by Red Cat Partnership, (local experts in Health and Safety).
Gift Vouchers are available from our treat reception team or you can now purchase Online Gift Cards.
Please contact treat reception team 01603 514195
Morning: Mon to Sat 9am-1pm
Afternoon: Tue to Fri 2:30pm-4pm
or outside of these times you can always email.
Director: Rebecca Geanty and Team