Stone Therapy Massage
Stone Therapy Massage uses geothermal therapy, the application of heated and chilled stones. Water heated, smooth basalt volcanic stones are used in two ways; large placement stones are placed on top of the sheet along the spine, in the palms of the hands and in between the toes, while smaller stones are used to slowly massage warmed oil into the body. Hot massage stones are heated to between 130 and 145 degrees.
The heat from the basalt stones helps to:
- Relieve muscle tension.
- Relieve stress symptoms.
- Ease aching muscles.
- Increasing mobility and flexibility.
- Improve your sleep quality and quantity.
- Improve your overall well-being.
- Relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases.
- Boost immunity.
- Encouraging relaxation.
Chilled marine marble stones can be used in short applications over the shoulders and abdomen to help relieve inflammation in the soft tissues and disperse nodules around the scapula blades.
The chilled marine marble stones help to:
- Calm any engorged blood vessels.
- Soothe the skin.
- Reduce swelling and inflammation.
Swedish massage techniques such as: long strokes, circular movements, vibration, tapping and kneading are used to ease tight restricted muscular tissues and aid relaxation.
To book a Stone Therapy Massage with Vicki press here:
Vicki started her career 17 years ago as a Massage Therapist at Neal’s Yard Remedies Treatment Rooms, after qualifying in Holistic and Advanced Massage in 2006 at the Alison Rostron School of Massage in Norwich.
Over her career Vicki has worked self-employed at other Health & Wellbeing Clinics in Norwich and joined the team at Treat in 2016, to work alongside highly professional like-minded practitioners. She loves being part of a Health & Wellbeing Clinic that gives a high level of holistic care to all of it's clients. And where you can cross-refer to other practitioners in the same profession to give the clients the best possible care.
For seven years Vicki did on-site Massage Treatments at the head office of Virgin Money in Norwich. To help improve staff well-being as part of their employee company healthcare benefits, which helped to alleviate work stress and tension. Vicki also assisted hundreds of staff members that trained to run the Virgin Money London Marathon by doing regular sports massages, which helped everyone of them to get over the finishing line and receive their medals.
In 2016 Vicki diversified qualifying with a Diploma in ITEC levels 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy with The Norwich School of Beauty, and has carried on learning new beauty therapy skills but always comes back to her love of massage.
Vicki has spent many years enhancing on her range and types of therapies, continually improving her knowledge so she can offer new and existing clients the best possible care!
Complementary Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Holistic Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Sports Massage
- Alison Rostron School of Massage Diploma Remedial Massage
- ABT Diploma Deep Tissue Massage
- ABT Diploma Myofascial Release
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Stone Therapy Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Aromatherapy
- GHT Diploma Pregnancy Massage
- Wellmother Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- ANM Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Level 1 Distinction Diploma in Hydrotherm Massage
- Certificate in Cupping Therapy
- ABT Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- IPHM Advanced Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Level 3 AOR Diploma Reflexology
- CThA Diploma Hopi Ear Candling
Beauty Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 2 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- BABTAC Diploma in Individual Eyelash Extensions
- ABT Diploma in Quick Dip Acrylics
- GBT Diploma in Lash Perming & Lash Lifting
- Nail Technician certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Overlay
|Aromatherapy Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Holistic Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Sports Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Induction Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Stone Therapy Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Indian Head Massage - Seated||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
|Indian Head Massage - On Couch||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Aromatherapy Foot Massage||30 mins||£30|
|Hopi Ear Candling (Facial Drainage Massage Included)||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
Prices as per 1st July 2023
To book an appointment with Vicki press here:
For more information visit Vicki's website