A individually tailored massage using the holistic approach (holistic comes from the Greek word ‘holos’ meaning all or entire), which takes into account your physical, mental and emotional well-being combined with traditional Swedish massage techniques.
During an holistic massages, you are likely to focus on how you feel, including different parts of your body that may be in pain or discomfort. Holistic massage can also help you to benefit from individual ailments such a stress symptoms. Holistic massages helps clients to focus inwards and address how they are feeling in themselves. This will help them to think about any problems that they may have, whether they are physical or mental.
Vicki uses a combination of long even gliding strokes, lifting muscles up and away from the bones, rolling and squeezing are also used. All movements are applied in the direction of the heart and lymphatic flow. There is no set routine to the massage treatment is changed and adapted to the individual.
Benefits of Holistic Massage include:
- Increased mobility and flexibility.
- Improved circulation and skin tone.
- Enhanced sleep, duration and quality.
- Improved level of concentration.
- Relief from symptoms of stress and tension.
- Increased energy levels.
- Reduction in anxiety/depression.
- Encourages a sense of relaxation.
- Improve muscular tension.
- Boost the immune system.
- Improved feeling of well-being.
To book a Holistic Massage with Vicki press here:
Vicki started her career 17 years ago as a Massage Therapist at Neal’s Yard Remedies Treatment Rooms, after qualifying in Holistic and Advanced Massage in 2006 at the Alison Rostron School of Massage in Norwich.
Over her career Vicki has worked self-employed at other Health & Wellbeing Clinics in Norwich and joined the team at Treat in 2016, to work alongside highly professional like-minded practitioners. She loves being part of a Health & Wellbeing Clinic that gives a high level of holistic care to all of it's clients. And where you can cross-refer to other practitioners in the same profession to give the clients the best possible care.
For seven years Vicki did on-site Massage Treatments at the head office of Virgin Money in Norwich. To help improve staff well-being as part of their employee company healthcare benefits, which helped to alleviate work stress and tension. Vicki also assisted hundreds of staff members that trained to run the Virgin Money London Marathon by doing regular sports massages, which helped everyone of them to get over the finishing line and receive their medals.
In 2016 Vicki diversified qualifying with a Diploma in ITEC levels 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy with The Norwich School of Beauty, and has carried on learning new beauty therapy skills but always comes back to her love of massage.
Vicki has spent many years enhancing on her range and types of therapies, continually improving her knowledge so she can offer new and existing clients the best possible care!
Complementary Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Holistic Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Sports Massage
- Alison Rostron School of Massage Diploma Remedial Massage
- ABT Diploma Deep Tissue Massage
- ABT Diploma Myofascial Release
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Stone Therapy Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Aromatherapy
- GHT Diploma Pregnancy Massage
- Wellmother Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- ANM Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Level 1 Distinction Diploma in Hydrotherm Massage
- Certificate in Cupping Therapy
- ABT Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- IPHM Advanced Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Level 3 AOR Diploma Reflexology
- CThA Diploma Hopi Ear Candling
Beauty Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 2 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- BABTAC Diploma in Individual Eyelash Extensions
- ABT Diploma in Quick Dip Acrylics
- GBT Diploma in Lash Perming & Lash Lifting
- Nail Technician certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Overlay
|Aromatherapy Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Holistic Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Sports Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Induction Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Stone Therapy Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Indian Head Massage - Seated||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
|Indian Head Massage - On Couch||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Aromatherapy Foot Massage||30 mins||£30|
|Hopi Ear Candling (Facial Drainage Massage Included)||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
Prices as per 1st July 2023
To book an appointment with Vicki press here:
For more information visit Vicki's website