Aromatherapy Foot Massage
If your feet are aching after a long day, a foot massage can give you much-needed relief. Foot massage relaxes the feet and lower limb muscles, encourages blood circulation, helps to enhance joint mobility in the lower limbs and reduce pain. Reduces stiffness in the feet, ankles and knees aiding flexibility and mobility. Stimulates lymphatic drainage and can help reduce the effects of edema – swelling in the feet and ankles due to fluid retention. Massage can help lower cortisol levels (your bodies stress hormone) aiding relaxation and relieving tension. This treatment is suitable for pregnant ladies throughout their pregnancy.
The treatment includes:
Foot cleanse with warm mitts and foot wash. A foot scrub, foot, ankle and calf massage. Nail and cuticle serum.
Your feet are cleansed with warm mitts and revitalising foot wash. A mineral foot scrub exfoliates, soothes and softens the skin. Then your feet, ankles and calves are massaged with revitalising Lemongrass & Mandarin moisturising cream. Which replenishing lost moisture and improves skin tone and texture. An intensive nail and cuticle treatment oil is applied, which deeply penetrates, nourishes and hydrates your skin, nails and cuticles. Leaving your feet feeling totally pampered and relaxed.
Vicki only use Botanaical Organic & Vegan Skincare in my Aromatherapy Foot Massage treatment – Soil Association certified organic 100% Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. Made with only ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients. Nut Free and Not Tested On Animals.
Benefits of Aromatherapy Massage:
- Relief of stress and muscular tension.
- Reduces muscle spasms in lower legs.
- Improves flexibility in the lower limbs and feet.
- Improves feeling of well-being.
- Improves sleep patterns.
- Encourages blood circulation.
- Helps to enhance joint mobility in the lower limbs and feet.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Improves lymph circulation and drainage.
- Reduces swollen feet and legs.
To book a Aromatherapy Foot Massage with Vicki press here:
Vicki started her career 17 years ago as a Massage Therapist at Neal’s Yard Remedies Treatment Rooms, after qualifying in Holistic and Advanced Massage in 2006 at the Alison Rostron School of Massage in Norwich.
Over her career Vicki has worked self-employed at other Health & Wellbeing Clinics in Norwich and joined the team at Treat in 2016, to work alongside highly professional like-minded practitioners. She loves being part of a Health & Wellbeing Clinic that gives a high level of holistic care to all of it's clients. And where you can cross-refer to other practitioners in the same profession to give the clients the best possible care.
For seven years Vicki did on-site Massage Treatments at the head office of Virgin Money in Norwich. To help improve staff well-being as part of their employee company healthcare benefits, which helped to alleviate work stress and tension. Vicki also assisted hundreds of staff members that trained to run the Virgin Money London Marathon by doing regular sports massages, which helped everyone of them to get over the finishing line and receive their medals.
In 2016 Vicki diversified qualifying with a Diploma in ITEC levels 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy with The Norwich School of Beauty, and has carried on learning new beauty therapy skills but always comes back to her love of massage.
Vicki has spent many years enhancing on her range and types of therapies, continually improving her knowledge so she can offer new and existing clients the best possible care!
Complementary Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Holistic Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Sports Massage
- Alison Rostron School of Massage Diploma Remedial Massage
- ABT Diploma Deep Tissue Massage
- ABT Diploma Myofascial Release
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Stone Therapy Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Aromatherapy
- GHT Diploma Pregnancy Massage
- Wellmother Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- ANM Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Level 1 Distinction Diploma in Hydrotherm Massage
- Certificate in Cupping Therapy
- ABT Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- IPHM Advanced Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Level 3 AOR Diploma Reflexology
- CThA Diploma Hopi Ear Candling
Beauty Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 2 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- BABTAC Diploma in Individual Eyelash Extensions
- ABT Diploma in Quick Dip Acrylics
- GBT Diploma in Lash Perming & Lash Lifting
- Nail Technician certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Overlay
|Aromatherapy Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Holistic Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Sports Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Induction Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Stone Therapy Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Indian Head Massage - Seated||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
|Indian Head Massage - On Couch||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Aromatherapy Foot Massage||30 mins||£30|
|Hopi Ear Candling (Facial Drainage Massage Included)||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
Prices as per 1st July 2023
To book an appointment with Vicki press here:
For more information visit Vicki's website