Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage
Cupping is an ancient form of deep tissue massage. Hollow devices made out of silicone are placed on the skin. Suction is created inside the cup by sucking the air out with a special pump. This suction causes the skin to rise and this brings the blood flow to the area. Cups need to be applied to hairless smooth areas of skin because if hair is present a suction seal is not created.
There are two main techniques that can be used used within a cupping massage. A number of static cups being placed on the skin, which is best for localised problems and applying carrier oil to the skin gliding cups can be used over the tension areas. Gliding cups are more suitable where the whole body needs to be stimulated and where a release of muscle tension is the main goal. Moving a cup helps to separate lesions and promotes myofascial release. Also cupping can help to stimulate tissues and blood vessels as deep down as four inches.
Vicki combines cupping with deep tissue massage to get a extremely therapeutic treatment that is individually tailored for your needs.
The combination of cupping & deep tissue may help:
- Ease tight fibrous bands of contracted muscular tissue.
- Relieve chronic muscle tension
- Relieve stress & anxiety.
- Ease migraines & headaches.
- Reduce the build up of lactic acid.
- Increase joint mobility
- Break down scar tissue.
- Reduce pain and discomfort in the major muscle groups.
Cupping can be effective for Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis, fibromyalgia and skin problems such as eczema and acne. Increasing the bodies circulation with cupping may also help to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite on the hips and thighs.
To book a Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage with Vicki press here:
Vicki started her career 17 years ago as a Massage Therapist at Neal’s Yard Remedies Treatment Rooms, after qualifying in Holistic and Advanced Massage in 2006 at the Alison Rostron School of Massage in Norwich.
Over her career Vicki has worked self-employed at other Health & Wellbeing Clinics in Norwich and joined the team at Treat in 2016, to work alongside highly professional like-minded practitioners. She loves being part of a Health & Wellbeing Clinic that gives a high level of holistic care to all of it's clients. And where you can cross-refer to other practitioners in the same profession to give the clients the best possible care.
For seven years Vicki did on-site Massage Treatments at the head office of Virgin Money in Norwich. To help improve staff well-being as part of their employee company healthcare benefits, which helped to alleviate work stress and tension. Vicki also assisted hundreds of staff members that trained to run the Virgin Money London Marathon by doing regular sports massages, which helped everyone of them to get over the finishing line and receive their medals.
In 2016 Vicki diversified qualifying with a Diploma in ITEC levels 2 & 3 in Beauty Therapy with The Norwich School of Beauty, and has carried on learning new beauty therapy skills but always comes back to her love of massage.
Vicki has spent many years enhancing on her range and types of therapies, continually improving her knowledge so she can offer new and existing clients the best possible care!
Complementary Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Holistic Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Sports Massage
- Alison Rostron School of Massage Diploma Remedial Massage
- ABT Diploma Deep Tissue Massage
- ABT Diploma Myofascial Release
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Stone Therapy Massage
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma Aromatherapy
- GHT Diploma Pregnancy Massage
- Wellmother Advanced Pregnancy Massage
- ANM Diploma Indian Head Massage
- Level 1 Distinction Diploma in Hydrotherm Massage
- Certificate in Cupping Therapy
- ABT Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- IPHM Advanced Diploma Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Level 3 AOR Diploma Reflexology
- CThA Diploma Hopi Ear Candling
Beauty Therapy Qualifications:
- Level 2 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- BABTAC Diploma in Individual Eyelash Extensions
- ABT Diploma in Quick Dip Acrylics
- GBT Diploma in Lash Perming & Lash Lifting
- Nail Technician certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Overlay
|Aromatherapy Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Holistic Massage||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Cupping & Deep Tissue Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Sports Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Massage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Pregnancy Induction Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Stone Therapy Massage||60/90 mins||£50/£70|
|Indian Head Massage - Seated||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
|Indian Head Massage - On Couch||30/45/60/90 mins||£32/£45/£50/£70|
|Manual Lymphatic Drainage||45/60/90 mins||£45/£50/£70|
|Aromatherapy Foot Massage||30 mins||£30|
|Hopi Ear Candling (Facial Drainage Massage Included)||30/45/60 mins||£30/£40/£45|
Prices as per 1st July 2023
To book an appointment with Vicki press here:
For more information visit Vicki's website